Quick Blurb & A Desperate Prayer

This won't be long, but it's important.

I desperately need prayers for today and the next couple of days.

Yesterday, I was sick for multiple reasons. I had had an episode the night before that required me to take some medicine that knocked me out, so I wasn't able to go to class. On top of that, I woke up with one of the worst feelings I've ever experienced in my throat. I've had sore throats before, but this was HORRID. It was like it was coming from my nasal passages, so it kind of struck me as a sinus infection kind of thing...yuck. That's definitely all I need. Bad news: as of right now, I can't really take any medication for it, so I'm just trying to take it easy.

Anyway, in my fogginess yesterday, I wasn't really "all there" and I remember thinking around 5 or so that I needed to remember my medicine in case my phone decided it didn't want to go off at 6 to alert me. Of course, the rest is history. I forgot. My stupid phone never went off. It has been doing that a lot lately. I think it is jealous that I'm about to get the new iPhone.

In any case, I realized that I forgot around midnight last night, then had a slight flashback to last time I forgot my medicine   and had a minor panic attack. Each time I have forgotten, the result has been 10x worse than the last. Since I have been moved up to 200mg, I'm not sure if that will have a positive or negative effect. My left eye has already started to twitch quite a bit...that is a very bad sign.


Please pray for me today. Also, please pray for my precious Randy. He is hurting as well with anxiety and fear.

Thank you so much!

Hopefully when I get a new phone the alarm will actually work! Until then, we'll try to figure something out! Maybe it's time to get creative...I'll keep you posted!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Naturally Skeptic

Coconutty