Challenge Accepted!

My husband is one awesome guy. Seriously, I love that man. I don't brag on him enough. One day I'll have to dedicate a whole post to how awesome he is!

Well, he is one smart dude...too smart sometimes. Today was a perfect example of that genius.

We decided we needed to go to the store, but neither of us were ready. He needed to take a shower, but I didn't since I had already taken one. I pulled out my laptop and he said he might go mow the front yard, but he'd STILL be ready before me! To this, in true HIMYM fashion, I replied with one finger in the air and a "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!"

However, he decided to skip mowing the lawn and jumped right in the shower, but taking away 30 minutes was no big deal. I just needed to throw on clothes other than pajamas and fix my ponytail.

So, he takes what feels like an abnormally long shower for him, but I didn't think much about it. Finally, I hear the water shut off, and I close my laptop and run to put some clothes on. Just then, he walks through the door FULLY DRESSED just 2 seconds after the water was shut off! He doesn't have a drop of water on him or anything! Not only that, but he's laughing at me! So I'm confused until he says, "you just heard me turn the water off, not get out of the shower..." THAT PUNK KEPT THE WATER RUNNING TO TRICK ME!!!

He plays dirty...while being squeaky clean.

I got him back, though! I tackled him and messed up his hair!
I'll figure out something better down the road, though! 


Anyway, so now I'm sitting here writing this blog instead of leaving early for the store out of protest!

I love him anyway :)  It's all part of the adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Naturally Skeptic

Coconutty