Long Days

I. Am. Exhausted. 
I'm not sure if I've ever been so tired before, but I KNOW my feet have never hurt as badly as they have this week. I started my new job, and I basically get to make my own hours. So like a good overachiever, I decided to work about 40 hours my first week. I get maybe 10 minutes of sitting time a day. Maybe. It's SO rough on my poor feet. I used to work at Lifeway, but I think I worked 7ish hour shifts and some weeks there were 3 days between my shifts, so there was more down time. Now, the idea of standing literally makes me want to cry. I'm thinking I might be one of the people they hired for 2 weeks only, though. I don't know - no one has told me anything...which is kind of really frustrating. I may be ready to say good riddance after the 2 weeks! :)

Health-wise, things have been pretty weird - as usual. I got the results back from the test that I never heard the name of from Dr. S and apparently it was abnormal, then my vestibular also came back as abnormal. Randy's response: "Well, I could have told them you were abnormal..." Thanks, dearest! Love that man. Anyway, it was abnormal, which was no surprise because of the whole epilepsy thing! And, I FORGOT MY MEDICINE one night :(:(:( I've been so good about taking it, but one night I failed!!! This new schedule is throwing me off. I paid for it, though. Today, when I was at work, I had this weird episode where it kind of seemed like there were hundreds of tiny bubbles dancing around in front of my eyes (I say bubbles because they were multicolored) and I kind of felt disoriented and kind of confused and I couldn't figure out what was happening for about 2 minutes. While all that was happening, my head felt sort of like everything was sort of being wisped away from my mind. It was incredibly strange. I continued to feel really weird like that for at least 2 hours after, but the bubbles went away after 2 minutes or so. So weird.

No clue what happened.

 I'm sure other things are happening, but my brain is mush and I cannot remember. I'm seeing Dr. P on Wednesday and I have my EEG next weekend! OH, and they said the other neurologist used the wrong glue for the 3-day EEG...apparently it won't be the toothpastey glue like last time, but it'll be LEGIT glue, so the leads will actually stay on! I had a bunch that fell off, so I'm excited because this EEG will probably be WAY more accurate. However, they said to get it off, I'll need to rinse my hair with nail polish remover...that can't be healthy :/

As for work, I'm super super stressed out. Majorly. I could really use some prayers.

Also, school is starting Monday. Father, please give me strength!





  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Coconutty

Naturally Skeptic