The Baptism of Logan


Logan is my 10 year old nephew and I love that kid so, so much. I can't even describe it. Before I was married, I had 3 handsome nephews, Logan, Carter, & Eli,  and 1 gorgeous niece, Abby. (By marriage, I have gained 3 more beautiful nieces and 4 more handsome nephews!) This is one of the most recent pictures I could find of them all together. They're a great bunch of kids. I love them all to death. Logan is definitely very special to me, though. That's not to say that the others aren't special to me as well, but Logan lived with us until he was 3, so Logan is not only my nephew, Logan is my little brother. I will always feel that way.




He is being baptized this Sunday and I am so, unbelievably proud of him. Logan, I love you and I hope you will always be my buddy that I carried with me everywhere and took with me to the park. I pray you'll seek the Lord in all you do and that you'll look to Him for your future. He has something huge planned for you, and I'm not just talking about your height! I love you more than I can explain and I would do anything for you. You are an amazing kid. I hope you always know that. I love you! I am so, so proud of you!



Love,
(Aunt) Erin!




Flashback: here we are in 2009 :) awesome
By the way, Logan is a total lady killer. As seen here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Coconutty

Naturally Skeptic