I Like New Things.

I almost don't want to write this, so I won't jinx myself, but I'm so excited! I'm feeling really great! I do think I need to keep "upping" my dosage on my medicine still, but I feel like I'm heading in the right direction! The headaches were kind of rough the first few days, but I'm doing much better now!

In other NEWs, I have some exciting things to report!
I started the "Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System" and I'm very excited about it! It's basically a way to read the entire Bible, but it's really interesting. It was recommended to me by a friend, who heard of it from a friend, and so on... Basically, you read 10 chapters of the Bible a day. You get a little bit of law, poetry, action, drama, etc. It's AWESOME! I'm a fan. I'm on day 3! I'm very excited to see how God uses it in my life! Here's the link!

In each "category," you read one chapter a day. When you finish the book, move on to the next one!
ex: When you finish Matthew, move on to Mark. When you finish John, Start Matthew again. And you'll finish certain categories before you're even 1/2 way through another, but that's the beauty of it! It interweaves the Bible so amazingly that your jaw will be on the floor. Prepare to be amazed, my friends.

Next, I applied for a job! Just at the bookstore on campus, but still! I'm excited! I hope I get it :) Just as a time killer/spending money adder.

I also registered for classes and holy moly, it's gonna be rough. 18 hours total this semester. Please, bring me my coffin. To top it all off, one of the smartest girls I know told me 2 of the classes I'm taking are "really hard." I'm not sure I want to know what "really hard" means in her dictionary. Guess I'll find out! Ok, ok. I guess I'll kill the drama a little...I mean, 6 of those hours are mini terms, so technically I'm only taking 12 hours during the regular semester, but it's still going to be challenging!
And get this - I found a way to be able to graduate in May of 2013! I took a semester off and I'm still graduating "on time." Skillz. I'll be killing myself until then, but skillz, nevertheless.

I made my first spinach smoothie today as well! I was hoping it'd be all pretty and bright green, but it was kind of an icky brown color. I had to avoid thoughts of baby poop...yeahhh...
 BUT I found this awesome recipe website in my quest for the best green smoothie! Foodie find of the century! It's like pinterest, but better. Yes. I said it. Pinterest...but BETTER. Why better, you ask? Because when you search for something, it doesn't pull up the same thing 427 times! It's amazing, I tell you! Here it is! http://foodgawker.com Ohhhh, baby. I'm gonna have fun with that site!

Any thoughts on new things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Naturally Skeptic

Coconutty