Great Friends

I have some amazing friends! Like most [happily] married people, Randy is my best friend, but I also have some sweet girl friends who have been unbelievably supportive during this difficult time.

For this post, I'd like to talk about one friend in particular.*** Her name is Taylor and we have been friends since the 7th grade. We met in the new believer's class at church, but we didn't really become close until our sophomore year of high school. That's where these pictures come in...

Anyway, I've always felt like the dynamics of all of the "groups" back home have changed so dramatically since everyone graduated and left (or didn't), but Taylor and I have always been able to catch up as if we never spent any time apart no matter how long it has been since we talked. I love her friendship, her heart for the Lord, her honesty, her deep, authentic compassion, her laughter that she will almost always give you, and so many other admirable qualities. I have a feeling I have a forever friend in Taylor, and I'm perfectly fine with that! :)
 

So please enjoy some of the pictures I found today of our friendship...



Our dear friend, Ryan.
She was the chick-fil-a cow, I was my school's mascot :):):)
The best part of this picture is the fact that she went to the "enemy" school...Also, she's in her band uniform...
she doesn't normally dress like that, hahah.

jet ski and playing with oysters :) I used to study aquatic science, so I enjoyed prying open their shells, since I knew how.
This was my bachelorette party! I gave them all presents and she put the bow on her head.
So, I took a picture :)


Taylor, I love you so much! You mean the world to me! Thank you for being there for me!





Tayor, Brandi, Allison, & Katie :)
My other 3 bridesmaids are also amazing friends of mine. I am very blessed to know all 4 of these amazing girls. Like Taylor, I feel like all of these girls will be in my life forever. I love all of them dearly. Oh, and Brandi is getting married this June!!! Yay!


Randy and I also have 2 couples in our lives that mean the world to us:

Randy has known Jason since he was a kid (junior high? high school? ugh...memory problems!) Anyway, Jason is Randy's best friend, and this is his precious wife Erin. How awesome, right? He also married an Erin. Destiny! They got married June 2011, and are currently expecting a baby! YAY!!! Which is why they're all weepy in the picture... :) BUT it was the only one that had the ultrasound picture! We love getting together with them, but we don't get to as often as we'd like to :(


Erin, Jason & Baby :)
  Sorry for picking this picture, Erin, but I wanted to pick a picture with the baby!
 I try not to put teary-eyed pictures up without permission, but this is just adorable :)

And this is Andrew and Stephanie! Randy met Andrew a long time ago when he started working at the university and I'm not entirely sure if I've ever heard the full story of how they became friends...or if I have, my crazy medication has made me forget it. Anyway, he and Stephanie have been married since January 2009, and we really enjoy hanging out with them when Andrew isn't traveling around the country :) They're a lot of fun!
Andrew & Stephanie!
I love the mountains in the background of this picture!
This is a great picture of the two of them!
We are super blessed by the support system around us. There are so many more, but I just don't have enough room on the blog. Know your names are mentioned in our hearts. We also have some amazing family! You are all wonderful! Our hearts are full of love! We love our friends.


***Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying my other friends aren't valuable or dear to me as well!

Comments

  1. Awww Erin!!! I love you!! We miss you guys too!! I miss my twin!! But we just want to see you get well! That's all we care about, and we know how happy you make Randy, and I know how happy he makes you, and that is so important!

    I am totally okay with the picture you posted of us! I love it too! It's on my desk top background! I don't mind someone seeing my tears, especially during such a special moment!!

    We miss you guys, but we are always here! Just a phone call away! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and P.S. We will find out what we are having on February 15th! I'll keep you posted! XOXOX

      You are such an amazing, and such a strong woman! God has a purpose for you, and I know he will see you through this! But there is nothing wrong with getting some help along the way, and we are here for you both if you need anything!! Someone once told me, "We all need a little help every once in awhile, and that is just okay! When that help comes, accept it, no strings attached. Consider it one of God's little blessings, especially when that help comes, just when you need it the most."

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Love

Naturally Skeptic

Coconutty